While the change was covered by a number of publications, we continue to receive inquiries from users who are just noticing the feature now so I figured: why not post about it?! The new call to action is to drag a button to the home button within users’ browsers. It’s a shift from the previous version, first tested in May, which simply had users set the site as their homepage with the click of a button.
My guess is that I haven’t seen the feature on my own homepage because I’m using Chrome, which is more tricky to configure as the homepage with a basic javascript feature. Ultimately this test isn’t really anything new from Facebook except that it requires users to drag a button rather than click it. However if you’d like to read into it more, feel free to do so in the comments!
No comments
Post a Comment